Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prête? Set? Jet!



Oh great, I'm rhyming already...
Well not sure about the ready, set part but the GO is happening regardless! Though I do think I'm more prepared this time than some. Check out the hair, it is travel-proof! Aka way shorter than I have ever had it before (I donated 13") but I've adapted quickly and am loving it for now.

Been relaxing in BC all July from the island to Nelson and now in Kelowna. Visiting the family, studying Spanish and planning like the crazy planner I am. (see photos - clockwise : before, after, west kelowna fire, camping) It's been so wonderful to just relax for the first time in .... a long time anyway!

I'm heading down to Vancouver on Friday for the first leg of my journey and will be flying out of there Sunday, really hasn't sunk in yet! Perhaps it will on the plane if I'm lucky.

Not sure how often I'll be able to update this but I will try my best and sorry if it ends up being rather impersonal, I'm writing for a diverse audience. Believe me, I would write to each and every one of you individually if that were possible. Please know that you are in my thoughts and will quite likely be having a conversation with me in my head while I'm waiting in a train station somewhere! (Hey, a little bit of insanity never hurt anyone!)

First stop: London

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment